Friday, January 26, 2007

The New Story

I'm working on a new one, of course. And I think the main character is going to be this woman named Stella, who appeared in a story I finished before Thanksgiving. (Now being shopped to various lit mags. Which all take about 4 months (no kidding! 4... And sometimes they don't even bother to respond at all!) to get back to you.) Stella's a bitch, but then I think I kind of like that about her. In fact, I think I'm going to play that bitchiness up, dig right down into the core of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gardenia said...

How's it coming along? I finally found a computer where I could post comments!~at least temporarily!

When you are done, we'll have to have a read!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Minerva Jane said...

hey gardenia! I'll certainly post bits once its done and a link once its published.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home