Tuesday, May 22, 2007

San Francisco Bound

We're leaving tomorrow for our week-long vaca in spectaluar SF.

For a while now I've been telling people about my goal: to be bicoastal with apartments in both SF and NYC.

And you'd be amazed how much people scoff when I say it. But here's the thing. If you can't allow yourseld to dream with abandon how the hell are you ever going to be able to realize your inner-most desires?

Besides, I figure we can either have a kick-ass place in Manhattan or two smallish places in Berkeley and Brooklyn. That's totally do-able. Someday.

Either way I'll be blogging from the foggy city about our spectacular hikes north of the bay. Expect to be inundated with pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

yay! i love pictures!!

have fun!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

Go for it. Dream it and you are right, you have a much bigger chance to live it! I wish the fulfillment of this for you. The best of both worlds.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home