Wednesday, June 13, 2007

And It's Only Wednesday

Things I love about the video embedded below:

1. I ran across it while blogging for one of my clients. (My life rules!)
2. In the comments section I read the following exchange:

Doodstormer: You stole this video from one of my favorite lego movie makers, Spiteyourface Productions! You need to give them their due credit or you could get banned.

Diamondgeezapleeza: i am Spiteyourface productions, and thank u 4 da compliment.

Tomthedestroyer: you faggot liar you didn't make this

diamondgeezapleeza: did


So! There's an entire industry built around making lego versions of popular movies! And such loyally indignant fans!

Life is fucking beautiful.


Now, feast your eyes.


2 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

i love that video!!

legos are awesome... and monty python is awesome. can't go wrong!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home