Monday, April 14, 2008

Lazy Weekends

Neither of us have wanted to go out and do much the last few weeks. Aside from work obligations and the occasional dinner, we've been spending our weekends in our apartment watching movies on the sofa punctuated with a yoga class or trip to the gym. That cocoon has been like a salve, but I'm beginning to feel just the tiniest bit antsy, ready to go back out into the world, tired of sleeping and drifting.

Just in time for the truly warm weather... Then I'll venture out of my cave...

But for now, I'm grateful I have the husband I have grateful to have the life I have. Sometimes you don't even realize how precious certain people are to you until something terrible happens and bam--in an instant you do.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

that last part is SO true.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home