Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Best Burger in NYC?

We ate at the Shake Shack in Madison Square Park tonight with a couple of my friends from Penn. (I met both Janet and Steve through the Community Servive Living Learning Program.) They've recently started a toy company; I'll post a link to their site once it's up.

The line at the Shake Shack is legendary and sometimes wraps halfway round the park. Tonight, though, we only waited about 15 minutes.

I had: a cheeseburger with fries and an iced tea. And god was it good. Dripping with fattening yummy juices. But the best? I like Bar Tabac's burger better... And not just because it's Brooklyn. (Although that did factor slightly into my thinking. Brooklyn's just cooler, you know?)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home