Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Another Sappy Interlude

True, we do bicker but you know what?

He's my best friend, my best colleague (creative and business, which is a rare thing), the funniest guy I've ever met, a frighteningly shrewd judge of character and has the sweetest soul (despite a healthy dose of Bark) you're ever likely to meet.

Plus, he takes me to Slayer concerts and The Sword shows and walks with me for hours through Brooklyn, holding my back-pack while I snap pictures of flowers and concrete. And when I ask him if he thinks my face is narrow? Doesn't call me crazy...

I win.


3 Comments:

Blogger raknak said...

Nice helmet. But it would cooler if it were purple.

(had to break the sappiness with inappropriate 13 year old boy humor)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

you're cute.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Red said...

Aw, isn't that lovely! He sounds like a good man.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home