Thursday, June 14, 2007

Days When I Love The Fact That We Both Work From Home

So yesterday I’m in my office working on my laptop and I get an email from Rod telling me to go on IM.

I log on. And we have the following convo:

MsMinervaJane (10:32:02 AM): well?
Ebronis (10:32:19 AM): oh yeah forgot about u
Ebronis (10:32:28 AM): :-[
MsMinervaJane (10:32:53 AM): i just wrote a post for cultclassicts.com re monty python. someone re-enacted holy grail using legos and posted to youtube. i love the world.
Ebronis (10:33:21 AM): meet in bedroom 4 hugs?

And then I was off to my mid-morning tea/hug break.

Today, though, I’m in the city working at think coffee. Uber-hip and I’m surrounded by all these young NYU folk.

I feel like I’m 23 all over again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

that's TOO CUTE! i wish i got hug breaks during the day.

i like hugs.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home