Sunday, July 30, 2006

Slackerrrr

I didn't really call anyone while I was visiting my parents and the town where Rod and I lived for five years. I mean. I went to go see my friend W. and her newborn. But other than that. I've been lolling in the southern heat, a bikini-clad slug beside my parents' pool.

Plus. Insomnia struck me once again. Couldn't sleep until 4 am and then, of course, didn't feel like getting up when the alarm went off at 6... So I missed my workout today.

And I'm so dependent on the adrenaline rush of my daily cardio jaunt. Oh, well. Tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Ta f't visit (To Drunk Punk TV not DILLIGAF.COM). Can I bring my glasses out and sit by your pool?

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your trip sounded very relaxing. That can be nice sometimes, too. I hope your insomnia goes away. I only wish I craved exercise!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home