Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm Back. Kind Of.

We flew from SF back to Newark last night.

Burning Man was an amazing mixture of carnivale, Grateful dead show, and dance club, all set on an otherworldly Tatouinian stage.

The most amazing part was the Saturday night denouement: hundreds of firedancers twirling in the center around the Man, until finally they burned the effigy and we all spun around the flames, laughing and dancing and wow.

But right now I'm sick as a dog. Bad head cold. Throat scratchy.

I've been sleeping all day and am going to crawl back under the covers in about two seconds.

More as the week goes on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Candy Minx said...

Yea!!!! Good to see ya honey bear!!!!

Can't wait to hear more.

I am so sorry to hear you are sick as a dog. Hope you are able to sleep it off a bit today. I'll put some chicken stock on to simmer here at my fort.

Take care
Candy

8:14 AM  
Blogger Red said...

Yeah, chicken soup will fix you up in no time. Sweat it out and sleep it off. Hope you feel better soon!

Hey, I hear that Moby was at the Burning Man too... did you see him?!

9:15 AM  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Get well soon, MJ. Looking forward to updates and pics!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home