Thursday, August 24, 2006

Things I'm Packing For Burning Man

I missed Thursday 13 today, so instead I'm listing things I'm bringing with me tomorrow on the California/Nevada odyssey.

Into the suitcases go:

1 tent
2 sleeping bags
1 pair of black leather boots
1 corset
1 pair of jeans
2 pairs of shorts
A plethora of tank tops
A jacket (apparently it's quite cold at night in the desert)
Socks & Undies
Camera + film (still haven't bought that digital camera)
Spiral notebook & pens
Suntan lotion
Contacts + contact solution + glasses just in case
2 books (Fast Food Nation & Lousise Erdrich's Four Souls)
Vitamins (I'm taking mega-doses of omega 3s to combat anxiety)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gardenia said...

hope you have a wonderful trip, watch out for rattlers - I can't think of the southwestern desert w/o thinking of Carlos Castenada's books...use those boots and run in the night....

12:39 AM  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Take plenty film, MJ. And let us know how Fast Food Nation is. I enjoyed Don't Eat This Book (recommended), and I guess FFN is pretty similar in theme.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home