Thursday, September 07, 2006

Minerva Jane's An Idiot.

So before I left for Burning Man I decided to switch from blogger to blogger beta. Why? Well, they promised cool features. Snazzy features. But of course I didn't check out what those features were nor did I look to see if there were any drawbacks. (This is a trend for me right now. Read the post below about setting up camp at Black Rock desert and you'll see what I mean). Anyway, the point is that I can't comment using my name, Minerva Jane, nor my cute blog picture, on any non-blogger beta sites.

I'll still be traveling along to my favorite blogs and commenting as I go but instead of nifty ID, you'll see a little minerva jane scribbled in the corner of the post.

And don't switch you own blogs, whatever you do. At least until they work out all the little kinks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

Oh, MJ, I don't think it's you that's the idiot in this situation... What about the Blogger Beta folks, for not even considering the possibility of inter-Blogger commenting?

7:48 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

i'm a lonely outsider-beta-blogger too. it really is quite a pain in the ass isn't it? the good news is i've finally learned my URL since i have to type it in all the time!

oh this is quite exciting...i can just be me here!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

I had problems commenting here yesterday. I haven't checked out the beta option yet because I'm sure it won't be supported by my ancient Mac laptop. I'm surprised Blogger isn't making the two platforms more compatible.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I dig it. Here is a link to a post I wrote "who is a writer?" http://www.looseleafnotes.com/notes/2005/04/who_is_a_writer.html

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home