Friday, October 06, 2006

I Could Have Been In A Richard Russo Novel

I just finished reading Empire Falls by Richard Russo, which is an absolutely inspired view of small town life in rural Maine.

So of course I started a little search to see what else I could uncover about the man and his work and lo and behold what did I come upon? An online raffle. And the prize? Your name could be featured in an upcoming novel by Russo. I kid you not. Unfortunately, the raffle drawing was in February of this year so I waaaayyyy missed the deadline. Still. The possibilities.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Candy Minx said...

Oh what a cool idea, that's hysterical...now see, I think that relates to the Tobias Wolfe thing. A way around the solitary action of writing! Tricky, get some names of real people...drift along feel like its actually some real company...hmmm...

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home