Monday, May 14, 2007

City Beer Gardens Rule



We went here on Saturday with our musucian/sound guy friend Brad. (He does some work for WifeSwap and damn are those stories good. Even freakier in real life, it turns out.) DBA doesn't look like much from the front but there's an awesome garden/patio area in back.

I had this kick-ass Belgian beer. I can't remember the name but it came in a huge bottle (Rod and I shared) and there was a weirdo gnome on the front.

The oddest thing, though, was the patio roof. Here's a picture...



These pigeons keps landing on it then sliding down to the bottom. Their claws scraped against the plastic and then that scraping would echo and amplify. For like two seconds I thought I was having some sort of Burning Man-esque flashback before I realized what it was.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

that's awesome. i wish we'd found a few places like this while i was there.

oh well... next time.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home