Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Oh My God Oh My God: The Bionic Woman Remake

Yes! I loved that show as a girl. I thought Jamie Somers was the coolest chick on the planet--after Nancy Drew, of course.

Variety says the pilot's on the 2007 Pilotwatch list....

The Bionic Woman (NBC Universal TV Studio)
Exec Producers: David Eick and Laeta Kalogridis (writers), Bruno Heller
Cast: Michelle Ryan, Will Yun Lee, Mae Whitman, Miguel Ferrer, Chris Bowers
Logline: Modern version of classic series

But for some choice vintage stuff, check this out--from the Bionic Beauty episode...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kick ass clip. Marvin is just as excited about the possibility of this show as you are.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Shep said...

I just can't help but shake my head at the casting of a shit Eastenders actress as Jamie Sommers.

Nope, still can't get my head round it...

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home