Wednesday, May 09, 2007

May's A No-Go

And I knew I was PMS-ing over the weekend, I just didn't want to believe it. We'll have to try again next month for Project Baybee. Sigh.

Do I feel sad? Anxious? Nooooo. I'm fucking pissed off is what I am. Seething red hot anger that makes me snap at everyone around me. Which, as a writer, I find an incredibly interesting emotion. It fits right in with this story I'm writing--been writing for months, actually; I've been so lazy this Spring it's pathetic.

Maybe I'll make a visit to Chinatown to look for some fertility herbs the next few weeks.

I don't know, I'm just dissapointed is all. I think I need an ice cream cone to forget about all this crap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

i'm sorry... eating ice cream always makes me feel better.

don't give up! it's still early.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home