Friday, June 15, 2007

At Which Point You Better Believe I Rolled My Eyes

I went to a free IntenSati workshop by Patricia Moreno on the Upper West Side last night.

Incredibly wonderful and intense and inspiring. Check it out if you can.

Afterwards, though. The club provided berry martinis and fresh fruit and I hung around for a bit, nibbling on watermelon while I listened to the other women chatting about their experiences.

A model-thin Manhattan chick was speaking to one of the club employees.

He asked her what she thought of the workout.

Did she find it helpful?

Well, she replied. I’ve been coming to these things for a long time now. And I realized something today. I mean I love my husband. I have a wonderful son. My relationship with my parents is great. My friends are fantastic. I have a great job that I’m really good at and I’m happy with the amount of money we both make. So at some I realized I actually have no goals. Which is weird because I’m a very goal-oriented person. So…. But I love Patricia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

hmmmm...

patricia?

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home