Friday, June 29, 2007

Little Known Facts

I have a long-standing and deep fantasy about being a stand-up comic. Which is weird because: 1) I'm pretty shy onstage and 2) I'm not really all that funny.

Still.

And one of my all-time faves? Dave Chapelle. Lucky for me I spent the last hour reviewing some clips on youtube for that blogging for $$ thing I do.

So I have a little treat for you. Check it out.



Sort of reminds me of the old George Carlin bit--you know, how Snow White must've been on coke cause how else would she have had enough energy to clean up after those 7 dwarves. Couldn't find a clip of that one...

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

oh my gosh! that's one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

awesome! hahahahha... six foot pigeons! hahaha :)

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Baton Rouge Awnings said...

Hi thanks for sharing this

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home