Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Can A Ringtone Chance Your Life?

Without going into too much detail, I've been too stressed out lately for my own good. A variety of reasons, a variety of ways.

Then, a few weeks ago, I purchased a rington on a whim.

Now, every time someone calls me I hear "Good times/These are the good times" and I have to say that it is changing my life. I find myself calling people when I know they're not going to be there just to get a call back and hear that song.

I even dance a little, no matter where I am, every time I hear it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle Myers said...

Yes!!
You're so right super Jessie!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

hehe... i love this. i think it's about time i change mine. i've had "dream on" by aerosmith for like four years, and it's not changing my life anymore.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home