Thursday, September 25, 2008

Weight Watchers

You have to check out this site--Weight Watcher cards from the 1970s.

(Don't worry: I'm not dieting while I'm pregnant, I just think its hilarious and can't resist passing it along.)

Particularly check out the gruesome fish sauce and Mexican Shrimp-Orange Salad. Oh and the uber-icky melon mousse that looks like jellied cat vomit. (I have three cats: so I know of which I speak.)

On the pregnancy front: all goes well. The little bean continues to squirm once or twice a day and I'm finally showing a little. Now I actually feel pregnant: for weeks I just felt abnormally busty and strangely hungry all the time. Next week we go in for our 20 week scan to make sure everything's okay. (You know, like the babe has a fully functioning heart, two arms, two legs etc. No vestigial tails or anything like that.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home