Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Even The Grocery Stores Are Pretty In Brooklyn




This colorful flower display marks the entrance to our local Key Foods, at the corner of Atlantic & Clinton.

A new Trader Joe's moved in a block away but as far as I can tell it hasn't really affected Key Foods traffic yet.

Why?

1) Key Foods has better flowers. (I know. Weird, right?); and 2) Trader Joe's selection is woefully small despite the quality of the products being much higher. Examples? Well, Trader Joe's doesn't sell handy household items like, oh, say toilet paper and liquid plumber and sponges and Windex. And they only have one brand of cottage cheese! What's up with that?

So for now I'm grateful that I have two grocery stores within a block and half of my apartment building.

Viva la Key Foods y la Trader Joe's!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to come to brooklyn sounds beautiful.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home