Wednesday, September 20, 2006

More Celebrities In Brooklyn

This evening I went to Borough Hall to meet my cousin S. (She's a law student doing an internship at the DA's office and we'd planned to have dinner when she got out of work.) What should I find when I arrive? A bunch of film guys and vans and cameras and all sorts of official looking people standing around.

"What's going on?" I asked a woman to my right.

"They're filming an Adam Sandler movie," she said. "See? That's him there, in the purple jacket."

And so he was. And looking quite svelte, I might add.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

So do you like Adam Sandler? I have watched a few of his movies. Some are okay, but a few I didn't...

5:00 AM  
Blogger Red said...

Aah, don't you just love New York City?

But I would have been infinitely more impressed if you had seen Adam Sandler's Click co-star, THE HOFF!! By the way, I didn't make that signing... what a shame, eh? There goes the best post I could have ever written...

6:16 AM  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

What fun! I love Happy gilmore, Wedding Singer and 50 First Dates...

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home