Monday, October 29, 2007

Happiness Is: Planning A New Trip

I think I've mentioned this before, but next March Rod and I will celebrate ten years together. Not ten years of marriage (we only tied the knot back in '04) but of couple-hood. Which, in our eyes, is just as big a milestone.

So we've decided we're going to do something special to celebrate. Something like a big fat vacation to someplace cool.

On the list of possible candidates so far:

Costa Rica for hiking & beach excursions
Sardinia or Crete for archaeological site visiting & wine tasting
Baja for Low-key Beach Writing Retreat

I'm so excited about all the reading & research I'm going to have to do!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger p said...

well a big congrats for the time with one person. a milestone for sure.
wow the choices sound wonderful! regardless it's gotta be good for the writing later on too. have fun researching.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

that will be so fun! the trip AND the planning :)

i look forward to planning my future vacations almost as much as the vacations themselves.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Red said...

Congrats to you both on reaching such a milestone!

I am partial to a bit of Italy, always, but I would also love to go to Costa Rica one day... Ah, so many places, so little time! Have fun deciding, researching and vacationing!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home