Friday, October 19, 2007

Things That Make Me Snort In Laughter

You heard me. Snort. An unattractive habit but there you go. (According to Rod I also have a hyena-like laugh when tiggled for extended periods of time.

But something I just snorted at is this blog:

The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks

Please please please go check it out.

(And now that I think about it someone should create a blog with covertly-taken cell phone images of folks doing the "air" quotation marks as they speak. People from all over the world could contribute!)

Now. Back to work.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

hahaha... that's awesome!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I LOVE this blog. What I mean is I "love" this blog.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home