Friday, October 26, 2007

Some Days When I Close My Eyes

I can just see the life I've been imagining for myself all along: filled with color and art and giggling babies and boisterous friends, scented with flowers and cooking food and the growing earth.



I've been wishing so hard for so long I'm not sure I know how to just be anymore.

Maybe I'll be ready to share more on that next week, but for now I just need to marinate on how to get back to a place of balance. How to not want so much that I can't see what's in front of me.

Ah, the cryptic nature of Minerva Jane shines through once more.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

i'm sorry you're feeling like this, mj. i hope all your desires come true very soon... even if you think they're "too much" ... you deserve it, and i hope it happens for you.

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home