Sunday, November 25, 2007

Civilization

So our friend Mark loves this computer strategy game called Civilization and over our Catskills vacation he played for quite some time.

Thanksgiving afternoon, upon hearing that Rod was upstairs taking a nap, Mark headed up to do the same.

I was writing at the dining room table.. eeking out that day's 6 pages... when I heard him pause halfway up and then shuffle back down to the living room.

"Well, maybe I'll play a little bit of civilization," I heard him mutter.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

haha... this made me chuckle. totally sounds like my brother.

2:16 AM  
Blogger Minerva Jane said...

well, mark's the closest thing I have to a brother so that sounds about right. ;-)

5:19 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I can totally hear him saying that

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home