Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Big Plunge: National Novel Writing Month

This year I swear I'm doing it: writing an entire novel between November 1 and 30. And by posting about it now I'm relying on all of you to call me a big fat loser if I don't complete 50,000 words in 30 days. Hopefully this little endeavor will knock the bitchy over-critical Editor-MinervaJane right out of my head. Because how can it possibly be any good if I spill words at that rate? So: can I write a shitty meandering novel in that amount of time? You bet I can.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Felipe Anuel said...

I'm right there with you, hun. I just signed up yesterday. So feel free to call me a big fat loser as well if I miss the mark.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even dare try. Good luck!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

i wish i was doing this... but no way i can start now. i've already missed four days.

can't wait to see what you accomplish!! GO, MJ, GO!!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home