Saturday, November 03, 2007

Avery Reading At Stain Bar

Some of you may remember that my husband Rod Schecter's short story appeared in the fan-tabulous fiction anthology Avery 1. Well, now there's an Avery 2 and they're having a reading here in Brooklyn to celebrate and raise funds for future issues. Well, I'm assuming they're going to use the funds for future issues. But maybe they're just raising cash for a trip to Bermuda this Winter. Either way, we're heading over to Williamsburg's Stain Bar tonight to listen to some kick-ass readings and imbide some of the borough's finest beer. Fun times, fun times. And I'm bringing my camera so maybe I'll have some lovely pix for you to look at tomorrow.

Oh, and the reading starts at 8pm. If you're in the hood and want to head on over to show your support.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

that sounds awesome!

you make me want to live in brooklyn, mj. every time i read your blog i think, "i could do this! mj's always doing such fun things! hmmm..."

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home