Friday, November 02, 2007

Because I'm Also A Masochist

While I'm doing National Novel Writing Month I'm also doing National Blog Posting Month. Which means I'll post to this blog every day this month. Now don't go rolling your eyes at me. This really shouldn't be that bad because in the worst case scenario I'll just cut and paste an excerpt from that day's pages into this here blog. Cheating? Maybe.

And all this activity? Really just a way to distract myself from a bunch of other shit going on in my life right now. Although I'm sure at some point this month I'll end up writing about it one way or another. Because what else am I going to talk about?

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Khon Lao said...

You're not so crazy. I'm also doing NaNoWriMo as well as NaBloPoMo. I update my blogs fairly frequently anyway so that's not so hard, though I usually don't write novels all the time.

Good luck with both!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Masked Mom said...

I'm only BloPoMoing, but I'm with you on the activity as a distraction from the shit thing--and in fact, posted the same sentiment myself today.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Zee said...

Hi! I came over from NaBloPoMo. I'm challenging myself to comment on as many blogs as possible this month.
Yeah, I have a ton of other stuff I should be doing instead of the 'Blo, but here I am! Commenting away! NaBlo is my equivalent of shoving fingers in my ears and chanting, "Nah, nah, nah. I can't hear you!" to my worries at the moment.

Happy Posting!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

i don't think you're crazy... hopefully the two will feed into each other.

i'm down here in texas rooting for you!!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home