Sunday, November 04, 2007

What? No REI In New York City?

How is that even possible? And yet seems to be the case. Rod and I are anxious to go grab some warm winter shells--fleece inside, waterproof outside. But can't find a store here.

Ohhhh NY. And here I thought you had everything.

In other news I've been diligently churning out my 1,667 words a day for National Novel Writing Month. Still not sure where the story is going or how I'm going to shape it into anything like a novel, but you know that's really not the point is it?

For you curious georges and georgettes: the working title is the book of strangers.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

i like.

and i'm so jealous! next year... MAKE me do this!!!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Congrats on your writing epicness!

Hope all is well...sorry you can't find west coast gear in NYC...that's one thing I find funny about Vancouver is everybody dresses the same in those coats neoprene etc.

Good luck

just a quick hello...it's been a while...

Candy

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home