Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Lower East Side on A Monday Night

So we went to live band karaoke last night at Arlene's Grocery with our friend Craig. Too much fun was had for a Monday night and I'm dragging all day today. Each task has taken twice as long as it ought to.

As for NaNoWriMo, I've been rewriting the same sentence over and over and can't seem to get into the narrative I've started. Somehow the characters all seem despondent and all too willing to stare off into space. And my paying work? Sheesh. Gonna have to be up late tonight to pull all this off.

Oh, we also went to Katz's deli, which was just wrong. (I'm fatter already.)

They still have all these signs up with the slogan "Senda salami to your boy in the army," left over from a promotion during World War II. And as far as I can tell the decor hasn't really changed all that much since then either. But boy was that reuben good.)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

you can do it!!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home