Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wishing Harder Than I Ever Have Before

I just finished reading Boho Girl's post about her fertility journey and it brought tears to my eyes. If you don't know about this delicious blog, boy have you been missing something.

And you know what? I'm going to come right out and say it: I've got over a week to wait, but I'm wishing so hard this month I'm sure the whole universe can feel it.

Cross your fingers, everybody. Not just for me, but for all of us.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I am crossing my fingers and my toes for you! I just read the Boho Girl post. Wow. So powerful, so well said, so right on. My good wishes go out to you, her, me, and all of us.

11:19 AM  
Blogger boho girl said...

i am so touched by this. i thought i cried it all out yesterday but coming here, i cry some more.

thank you...

i am wishing along with you. we seem to be on the same cycle. sometimes a week can feel like a lifetime but it helps when others are on the path with you.

take gentle care.
xo

12:28 PM  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

praying now :)

6:58 PM  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

I'm praying too and meditating and all thoughts of strength and health your way. This is all very exciting...and now I think MY toes are crossed too.

We're all rooting for ya gal!!!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

Not only are my fingers crossed, but I crossed Beanie's little fingers for you too. I tried crossing the cat's claws, but well, he tried to bite me...

good luck, I'm sending good thoughts your way!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home