Thursday, November 08, 2007

Acupuncture Eliminates Woman's Fear Of Needles

Used to be I was terrified of needles and giving blood caused a lot of anxiety. But these past few weeks of going to acupuncture seem to have at least one positive side effect: I can give blood without fear! I went over to Quest Diagnostics to have the first in a series of blood tests performed yesterday and I swear it was over in like five minutes. And I only felt queasy for about two seconds when I accidentally looked down and saw all those vials of my own blood lying there on the table.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

yay! i wish someone could eliminate my fear of needles. but i don't think that's possible after all the trauma inflicted on my arms and wrists by nurses and their needles.

but yay for you!! :)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home