Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Entire Pride

They're lovely cats, really, but complete whores when to comes to catnip and Meow Mix.

First there's Queen Zelda gazing from her perch.



And her three babies:

Jubilee, who spends her days napping and evenings tending her luxurious coat;



and Jasmine, who has learned to jump onto the kitchen counter, claw a hole in the cat food bag above the stove and shovel (yes; I said shovel) pawfuls of food onto the floor for the others to eat. (Jasmine is R.'s favorite, btw.)



I love them all. But I ask: how can you resist this face?

7 Comments:

Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

so pretty :)

1:13 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Darling Darling Cats....Love that first one...She looks so much like my cat "Baby" who lived to be 20 1/2 years old! Aren't cts just the best! Even your little 'digger' one....Cute as a button!

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

four cats! any cat fights?

5:21 PM  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Janus is totally impossible to resist, are they really all babies from Queen Zelda? they are all beautiful!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Red said...

I like Queen Zelda and Jubilee best. QZ reminds me of my cat, and JubJub (you don't mind me calling her JubJub, do you, Minerva?) because she would feel left out otherwise -- nobody's favourite. :-(

But they are all gorgeous, of course!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

OOOps - not so gentle look this time. Still one gorgeous meowie.

12:54 AM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

just scrolled up and beheld Queen Zelda - she looks just like my Ms. Meowie - only minus a spot on her chin!!! Tell me, I have a hard time managing litter in this apartment - how, how, pray tell, 4 cats worth of litter?

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home